Temple Pearson

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Temple Pearson

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1790-1839

History

Doctor Temple Pearson (1790-1839) , retired army doctor arrived in Hobart from Douglas, Scotland, in 1822 with 1300 pounds in goods and cash and his second wife. Douglas Park Campbell Town was built for Temple Pearson didn't have any children, and when he died in 1839, aged forty-nine, he left the property to his brother John, of Bathgate, Scotland. In 1846 John Pearson put Douglas Park on the market and it was leased by various people until purchased by A.E. Jones, in 1912.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places